Submit Your Story to the ICA Voices of Hope Blog
Do you want to share your story of hope and success and be an inspiration to others while living with IC/BPS? Well here’s your chance! We highlight stories of encouragement and hope—written by you. Send your story to us and we’ll post it on the ICA’s Voices of Hope blog.
Stories of hope, encouragement, and successful living with IC/BPS are accepted from patients and healthcare providers, as well as family and friends of IC/BPS patients.
Guidelines for Submission
Submissions must include all of the following information:
- Indicate whether you are a patient, healthcare provider, family/friend/other
- Story must convey a message of hope and encouragement
- Ideal story length is 500-700 words
- Send us your photo along with your story (Let us know if you would like to remain anonymous)
- Please email your story to email@example.com
When you submit your story and/or photo, you allow the Interstitial Cystitis Association to use your story and/or photo in both online and print formats.
ICA will be editing your story for grammatical changes and flow. Thank you for allowing us to make appropriate edits!
Revised Monday, March 7th, 2022