Submit Your Story to the Voices of Hope Blog
Do you have a story about IC to share? Do you want to share your story of hope and success and be an inspiration to others? Well here’s your chance. We highlight stories of encouragement and hope about living with IC—written by you! Send your story to us and we’ll post it on the ICA’s Voices of Hope blog.
Stories of hope, encouragement, and successful living with IC are accepted from patients and healthcare providers, as well as family and friends of IC patients who have been affected by their IC. Submissions will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Guidelines for Submission
Submissions must include all of the following information:
- Indicate whether you are a patient, healthcare provider, family/friend/other
- Story must convey a message of hope and encouragement
- Ideal story length is 500-700 words
- Send us your photo along with your story (Let us know if you would like to remain anonymous)
- Please email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org
When you submit your story and/or photo, you allow the Interstitial Cystitis Association to use your story and/or photo in both online and print formats.
ICA will be editing your story for grammatical changes and flow. Thank you for allowing us to make appropriate edits!
Revised Thursday, May 28th, 2015