News & Blog
Spring 2017 Issue of the ICA Update is in the Mail
The ICA Update is an award-winning magazine with in-depth stories about interstitial cystitis (IC) research, treatment, and lifestyle issues. The ICA Update is a benefit of donors who give $50 or more to the Interstitial Cystitis Association.
In this issue:
- Human Relations – Family, friends, coworkers—all play roles in the lives of people with IC.
- Family Matters – Helping those closest to us understand and live with IC.
- ICA 2016 Annual Report – The association’s annual review of efforts to advocate, educate, and support research that will improve the lives of those with IC.
- Practitioner’s Forum – Shellee Moore, LMFT, on the role therapy can play in navigating interpersonal dynamics.
- Friends and Coworkers – Beyond family, others in our lives also are impacted by IC.
- Faces of Hope