Clinical Trial Recruitment
Interstitial cystitis (IC) clinical trials are vital for improving treatment and quality of care for people with IC. The Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) helps patient recruitment agencies and researchers recruit study participants for short-term and long-term clinical trials in the areas of IC, bladder pain, urgency, frequency, chronic pelvic pain and overlapping conditions such as vulvodynia, fibromyalgia, and irritable bowel syndrome.
Email ICAmail@ICHelp.org and share your clinical trial recruitment strategies. We can help with patient recruitment for clinical trials by getting the word out through our extensive interstitial cystitis network. We can post information about studies on ICA’s Studies Seeking Patients page, include announcements in the bi-weekly ICA eNews, create and send individualized email messages that reach thousands of IC patients, and post to multiple ICA social media sites.
Fees to cover labor and technology costs required to post and disseminate announcements include:
- One post on each of ICA’s active social media communities (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest): $500
- Create a page with information about studies on www.ichelp.org: $750
- Include an announcement in one issue of ICA eNews, ICA’s bi-weekly electronic newsletter: $1,000
- Include a banner ad in the carousel of ICA’s homepage for 4 weeks: $1,000
- Send one custom email announcement from ICA: $2,500
- Save $250 by choosing to do all of the above as a package: $5,500
If you have a special request, email us and let us know!
Please email clinical trial recruitment requests to firstname.lastname@example.org. We welcome your submission!
Disclaimer: Submissions are posted at ICA’s discretion. ICA reserves the right to refuse to promote studies.
Revised Tuesday, May 12th, 2015