ICA eNews October 30, 2015
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) & Chronic Pelvic Pain News
Thanks to everyone for their very generous donations to the ICA. We are so very grateful and privileged to work on behalf of such a tremendous community. Please keep them coming and we will continue marching on…
Top IC Stories
- Study Seeking Women Who Suffer from IC with Hunner’s Lesions
- Herbal Cannabis Product Found Safe for Pain Control; Longer Follow-Up Needed
- Gender Gap in Pain Treatment? Women With Chronic Pain May Get Less Relief from Opioids
- Could Fish Oil Help Reduce Inflammation Related to IC/BPS?
- Intravesical Therapy Offers Promising New Approaches for Treatment of IC/BPS
- Pelvic Pain May Induce Microscopic Changes in the Brain Over Time
- Stem Cells From Tooth Pulp: A Promising Future Treatment for IC/BPS?
- Microorganisms in the Urinary Tract Linked to Flares
- Do Contraceptives Contribute to Bladder Pain?
IC & Chronic Pain Events
- IC Support Group Updates
- New IC Support Group – Monterey, CA
- New IC Support Group – Charlotte, NC
- New IC Support Group – Saint Louis, MO
- Hot topics from ICA’s Online Support Community
ICA Quick Tip:
Did you know that lack of sleep can dramatically increase your sensitivity to pain? Check out our link regarding IC and sleep for suggestions and tips on how to get the good night of sleep that you deserve: https://www.ichelp.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/09Wi-Are-you-Sleeping.pdf
Revised Thursday, October 29th, 2015