ICA eNews November 13, 2015
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) & Chronic Pelvic Pain News
Thanks to everyone for their very generous donations to the ICA. We are so very grateful and privileged to work on behalf of such a tremendous community. Please keep them coming and we will continue marching on…
Top IC Stories
- November is National Family Caregivers Month
- Cleveland Clinic Actively Enrolling
- Calling All Cooks!
- Opioid-induced Constipation (OIC)
- Global Perceptions and Attitudes About Chronic Pain and Pain Management Survey
- Giving Tuesday is Back!
- ICA’s Online Support Community
- Study Seeking Women Who Suffer from IC with Hunner’s Lesions
- Free Webcast on Nutrition and IBD
IC & Chronic Pain Events
- IC Support Group Updates
- New IC Support Group – Monterey, CA
- New IC Support Group – Charlotte, NC
- New IC Support Group – Saint Louis, MO
- Hot topics from ICA’s Online Support Community
ICA Quick Tip:
Homemade Soothing Shower Diffuser Discs. Tis’ the season of stress and illness. With very little effort and some aromatherapy oils, you can make your own personal spa right in your own shower. Chose a scent based on your need. Lavender is great for calming anxiety, Eucalyptus or Peppermint is perfect for clearing clogged sinuses, and Orange Blossom can wake you up in the morning. These are also great as gifts.
Revised Friday, November 13th, 2015