ICA eNews – June 19, 2015
Interstitial Cystitis (IC) & Chronic Pelvic Pain News
Thanks to everyone for their very generous donations to the ICA. We are so very grateful and privileged to work on behalf of such a tremendous community. Please keep them coming and we will continue marching on…
Top IC Stories
- ICA Calling for Applications for Board of Directors
- Action Alert!
- Honor the Dads and Help Change Lives
- June is Men’s Health Month!
- Share Your Story! Only one more needed to reach our goal!
IC & Chronic Pain Events
- IC Support Group Updates
- IC Support Group – Mobile, AL – July 30
- New IC Support Group – Charlotte, NC
- New IC Support Group – Saint Louis, MO
- New IC Support Group – Holland/Richboro/Newtown, PA
- New IC Support Group – Eugene, OR
- New IC Support Group – Syracuse, NY
- New IC Support Group – Kansas City, MO
ICA Quick Tip:
Summer is nearly here, and that means it’s cookout season. Just because you have IC doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the fun. Here are some summer recipes designed specifically with an IC patient’s needs in mind.
- Try natural honeycomb: http://myfoodstyle.com/index.php/blog/157-me-want-honeycomb
- Savory Crushed-Blueberry Sauce: http://www.myfoodstyle.com/index.php/recipes/recipe-section/item/savory-crushed-blueberry-sauce
- Stay cool when it’s hot with Coconut Sorbet with Rhubarb Topping: http://www.myfoodstyle.com/index.php/recipes/recipe-section/item/coconut-sorbet-with-rhubarb-topping
Revised Monday, June 29th, 2015