News & Blog
ICA’S SELF-CARE ADVENTURE LINKS
The ICA’s Spring into Summer Self-Care Adventure was so helpful to the people who participated that we are sharing it with the entire IC/BPS community!
Here is a complete list of the offerings from last week:
- PT Self- Treatment at Home: Dr. Nicole Cozean, PT, DPT, WCS
– To access the interview, please click here: https://youtu.be/rPU8PI7rD70
- Desert Harvest: Research Interview with Lenore Ackerman, MD, PhD & Heather Florio, CEO Desert Harvest
– To access the interview, please click here: https://youtu.be/niHEjvoLmW4
- Trauma-Informed Yoga Class with Mia Tarduno
– To access the interview, please click here: https://youtu.be/gX_kcA6TSgY
- Living Well with IC/BPS: The Results of the IC Hope Study with Laura Santurri, PhD, MPH, CPH
– To access the interview, please click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zUlbKBmPB8
- Participate in IC/BPS Clinical Trial: Text-Based
If you have IC, University of Pennsylvania’s Division of Urogynecology is conducting a research study to test a smartphone-based program that teaches patients how to self-manage their symptoms. In this completely remote study, you will receive video treatment modules and check-in messages via a secure texting platform over 6 weeks (max 3 texts per week). If you are a woman over 18, diagnosed with IC, have a smartphone and interested in evidence-based, holistic ways to manage your symptoms, please TEXT or EMAIL Lisa, the research coordinator, during business hours at 267-600-2484 or Yelizaveta.Borodyanskaya@pennmedicine.upenn.edu.
– To access the video, please click here: https://youtu.be/UhBaiOtgMog
- Join ICA’s Online Support Groups
– Join one of ICA’s Online Support Groups! www.ichelp.org/onlinesupportcommunity
Many thanks to the experts who provided educational content and to Desert Harvest for sponsoring the event! …and of course, all of our fundraisers!
WE NEED YOUR HELP TO REACH OUR GOAL!
If you found value in our offerings, please make a donation today! By doing so, you can help us provide more valuable educational events in future.
Many thanks to the experts who provided educational content and to Desert Harvest for sponsoring the event!
…and of course, all of our fundraisers!
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to Jenlene at firstname.lastname@example.org.