ICA Advocacy Day Facebook/Twitter Frame
Show your support of ICA Advocacy Day by adding an “I participated in #ICAdvocacyDay” Facebook or Twitter frame to your profile picture. Help us to make sure your message is heard loud and clear! Share your story. With your participation, this year’s ICA Advocacy Day has the potential to broaden our reach beyond anything we’ve done before!
Send your photos to us at email@example.com so that we can share it with the IC/BPS community.
How to add a frame to your Facebook profile picture:
1. Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
2. Type ICA Advocacy Day in the search box.
3. Select the ICA Advocacy Day Frame.
4. Click Use as Profile Picture to save.
How to add a Twibbon to your Facebook or Twitter profile picture:
1. Go to https://twibbon.com/support/ica-advocacy-day.
2. Click the Login to Add Twibbon button.
3. Choose Facebook or Twitter.
Don’t forget to publish a message of support on your Facebook or Twitter account using the hashtag #ICAdvocacyDay!
Revised Thursday, April 9th, 2020