ICA Virtual Advocacy Day 2020
ICA Advocacy Day is going virtual! The Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) has transformed its annual Advocacy Day from an in-person event to a virtual event that will take place on April 21, 2020. We invite the entire IC/BPS community to unite and advocate for our shared critical needs and deliver important personal messages to Members of Congress. The greater the participation, the greater the impact. We need YOU and your family and friends to broaden our reach and make this year’s Advocacy Day the most successful yet!
Key priorities of the IC/BPS community are supported by both Republicans and Democrats. We are not asking anyone to take any health policy position, rather to support our key bi-partisan priorities.
Let’s get started! Below are links to easily find your Senators and House Representatives, and samples to communicate our messages:
Contact your two Senators
- Visit the Senate website senate.gov.
- Conduct a search using the Find Your Senators pull-down menu at the top of your screen.
- Follow your Senator on Twitter and Facebook.
Contact your Member of House of Representative
- Visit the House of Representatives website www.house.gov.
- Conduct a search using the Find Your Representative zip code search box in the upper right corner.
- Follow your Representative on Twitter and Facebook.
*Please note that not all Members of Congress provide an email address on their website and you may have to reach out to them via a contact form.
Email Sample to Send
ICA Advocacy Day Facebook/Twitter Frame
Share this ICA Advocacy Day Social Media Post
2020 Funding Priorities and Background Detail for Reference
ICA Virtual Advocacy Day Webinar Recording
ICA Virtual Advocacy Day Webinar Slide Deck
Need help? Email us at email@example.com!
Watch the ICA Virtual Advocacy Day Informational Webinar recording:
Revised Thursday, April 16th, 2020