Desert Harvest Webinar
Desert Harvest utilizes a revolutionary, patented process to extract the aloe vera for their supplements. Each bottle of Desert Harvest’s aloe vera capsules is produced by a whole-leaf, cold-processed, freeze-dried method, resulting in a “super-strength” aloe vera whose quality is unsurpassed.
They recently conducted a white paper analysis of their entire patient population in the spring of 2016.
Here is a link to those most recent results and below is the summary of the survey.
This survey demonstrates the benefits of concentrated oral aloe vera for patients with interstitial cystitis, which are achieved with an all-natural product with limited risk of adverse events. These results are particularly impactful because no medication has been consistently shown to be beneficial for the majority of patients.
- 92% of patients self-reported that they ‘experienced relief’ with concentrated oral aloe vera.
- 67% of patients reported being able to reduce their medication levels
- 63% of patients reported substantial (moderate or significant) improvement in urgency and frequency of urination
- 69% of patients reported substantial improvement in pelvic pain
- 68% of patients reported substantial improvement in urethral burning
Desert Harvest’s aloe vera is superior in a market where most bottled aloe vera is highly diluted or made from only one portion of the plant. Desert Harvest’s bottled aloe vera extract contains the concentrated extract of a three-foot-wide, three-foot-tall aloe vera plant in 180 capsules. They aim to provide the highest quality supplements that have significant proof of efficacy for a price far below pharmaceutical options and far superior to other OTC aloe.
All of the Desert Harvest’s supplements, including their Calcium Glycerophosphate (found in Prelief), Quercetin (found in CytoQ & CystoProtek) and new Probiotic (b. infantis found in Align) are IC friendly and include their Super Strength Aloe Vera for higher nutrient absorption.