Government Employees Answer Hillary Clinton's CFC Call To Action

Fall marks the beginning of the Government’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Are you a federal employee who wants to help improve life for people with interstitial cystitis (IC)? Please designate the Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) as your 2011 charity, we’re CFC# 10578.

Not a federal employee? Please share this information with those you know. Leave a note in the mail box asking your postman (or woman!) to give to the ICA. And, ask your active duty friends and family to give to the Interstitial Cystitis Association through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) and help raise funds for IC awareness, pilot research and patient support.

Want to learn more about the CFC and worksite giving?
    • Look for the Interstitial Cystitis Association (CFD #10578) on the CFC form
    • Write in the Interstitial Cystitis Association (IRS ID #13-3292137) on your state employee or United Way form
    • Check out the information on your federal agency’s website
    • Ask your human resource or CFC campaign coordinator for details
    • Contribute to the ICA through Medical Research Charities, a coalition of health charities

Posted September 30, 2010