How to Give
Founded in 1984, the Interstitial Cystitis Association (ICA) is the only not-for-profit association solely dedicated to helping all those living with interstitial cystitis (IC), as well as the healthcare providers and researchers who strive to improve the lives of IC patients.
Support the ICA Fundraising Campaigns
Without your generous support, this work would not be possible. Help support the ICA through one of these important campaigns:
We are filled with hope! Real progress has been made in advocacy, research, and education efforts this past year! Help us reach our goal of $750,000 raised for IC awareness and research this year!
Your generosity allows us to disseminate current information, continue advocacy efforts, provide support, and offer hope to the millions of people with IC, as well as the researchers and healthcare providers who strive to improve their quality of life.
Your donation helps us reach the goal to collect $75,000 to fund research and research-related efforts for the year. Ensuring that interstitial cystitis (IC) research accelerates is the key to a better quality of life for all who suffer from IC, and you can play a significant role.
Other Gift Types
You can also support the ICA by choosing one of these other gift types:
- Establish a Recurring Gift: Give a regular monthly gift to support ICA’s ongoing work in research, education, support and advocacy throughout the year.
- Make a Memorial Gift: Create a living memorial to honor a lost loved one or friend or healthcare provider by supporting the work the ICA.
- Send a Tribute Gift: Honor a loved one or friend, or thank your healthcare provider for their dedication with a contribution to the ICA in their name -- perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, other occasions. We will send your chosen recipient a note informing them of your gift.
- Employee Matching: You can double or even triple the power of your contribution by asking your employer to match your gift!
- CFC & Other Workplace Campaigns: Ask your human resources staff for information about how to help people with IC by giving through a workplace donation campaign, such as the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC), United Way, or State Employee Charitable Campaigns.
"Out of the Box" Giving
Interested in other ways to give? Check out these ways to give that are completely free to you!
Consider Planned Giving
Learn about gifts of stocks and securities, life insurance, retirement assets, bequest, annuities, remainder trusts, and pooled income funds. Also find out about including the ICA in your wills and trusts. Please call us to discuss planned giving options.
Revised March 01, 2012